Commercial flood insurance helps protect your business from flood damage. This type of commercial insurance can help protect your business’ physical location and the contents inside. You may need to get this insurance as a separate policy because flood coverage is not usually a part of a commercial property insurance policy.


Commercial renters insurance, also called tenants’ insurance, covers the damage or destruction of property due to vandalism, weather conditions, building malfunctions, and of course, fire. Nearly all commercial property owners need some form of insurance to cover fire losses, including apartment complex owners, renters of commercial warehouse and storage units, and retail tenants in shopping… Continue reading Tenant


Cybersecurity insurance is designed to mitigate losses from a variety of cyber incidents, including data breaches, business interruption, and network damage